Over by the bookcase you'll find some more pedestrian entertainment on the 19" Magnavox T.V. Currently showing:
Gosh, I hate advertisements. And now they're all over the net. Wanna know who to boycott and why? Check out the Cheesy Commercialization Homepage. Your time might be better spent humming a few TV Theme Songs.
- The best show on TV: Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Mission Impossible: Your web site, should you choose to accept it...
- MTV. Think you'll actually find music there?
- Comedy Central. Nice channel. I wish they'd stop showing "Losing It," though.
- ER: Good show, but do we need to see so many bodily fluids.
- Too Something: Like Friends, but with good writing and a bad laughtrack.
- E!: This is what the web really needed.
- ARRRRGHHHH! They're EVERYWHERE!!!!! It's Friends!
- Friends. Why bother with your own angst when there's plenty on the tube?
- Cheers. Norm!
- Cartoons are cool.
- You can't have TV without Commercials