Cliff Allan Maier
Welcome to my office. Unlike my real office (CII 6111), I actually use this one. You will find all sorts of stuff regarding my research work into supercomputers and cache hierarchies here, as well as stuff that I am too lazy to take home and put in my living room.
Reference Documents - Maybe related to my research
Documents Generated by Me
- My resumé: I keep copies of this thing everywhere! VERY out of date, though. And, besides, I have a job :-)
- Design Automation Manual: By Bob Philhower, mostly. Now that it's on-line, for the most part, there is no reason not to RTFM.
- FRISC Design Automation Course: The on-line reference to the weekly tools meetings. Current subjects include:
- My Ph.D. Dissertation: High Speed Microprocessor Cache Memory Hierarchies for Yield-Limited Technologies
- My Master's Thesis: A Testing Scheme for A Sub-Nanosecond Access Time Static RAM
- Log of all things: This lists most of the work I've been doing since last November. Tedious stuff.
- Boundary Scan / Standard Cell Test Chip: A little chip designed by Bob Philhower and myself to test out his boundary scan scheme.
- Cache Controller: A big chip designed by me with assistance from many others.
- RAM: A VERY fast static RAM designed by me and many others.
F-RISC Documents Generated by Various People
Documents from Outside RPI