1. What is emotional mouse?
The mouse developed in order to evaluate the users¡¯ emotion such as anger,
fear, sadness, disgust, happiness, surprise, etc when we use a computer.
- Measure the physical and physiological data without user¡¯s perception
or obstruction as much as possible
- Data acquisition system to get the analog data from several sensors.
3. What kinds of information can we get from emotional mouse?
- Mouse movements
- Button click frequency
- Finger pressure when a user presses his/her button
- Heart rate ( Electrocardiogram(ECG/EKG), Photoplethysmogram(PPG)
- Skin temperature (Thermester)
- Skin electricity (Galvanic skin response, GSR)
- Electromyographic activity (Electromyogram, MG)
a. Emotional mouse implemented on the real mouse
c. System configuration for emotional mouse
5. Samples obtained from the emotional mouse