Inter-domain Pricing and Forwarding Equilibria in the Internet
Selection of research papers I have written on this topic are:
- P. Kumar, A. Gupta, M. Yuksel and K. Kar, End-to-End Contract Paths: Profit Maximization and Risk Management, Computer Networks, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 1286-1302, March 2012.
- P. Muthuswamy, K. Kar, A. Gupta and M. Yuksel, Inter-domain Traffic Engineering as Bi-level Network Flow Optimization, Proc. 46th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), Princeton, NJ, March 2012.
- E. Anshelevich, A. Hate, and K. Kar, Strategic Pricing in Next-hop Routing with Elastic Demands, Theory of Computing Systems, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp 407-430, April 2014.
- O. Bhardwaj, E. Anshelevich, and K. Kar, Coalitionally stable pricing schemes for inter-domain forwarding, Computer Networks, Volume 97, March 2016, Pages 128-146.
- E. Anshelevich, O. Bhardwaj, and K. Kar, Strategic Network Formation through an Intermediary, Proc. IJCAI 2015, Buenos Aires, July-August 2015. (extended version)