Department of Electrical, Computer
& Systems Engineering
Phone: 518.276.3842 Fax: 518-276-6261
ECSE Department, JEC 6024
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY, 12180
My publications can also be found at Google Scholar.
- M. Wang, Y. Liu, F.
Li, and L. Huang. Progressively Converging
Deadbeat Control for UPS Inverters. Advanced Technology of Electrical
Engineering and Energy. Vol. 26, No. 1, 2007, pp. 47-50.
- M. Wang, Y. Liu, Z.
Jiang, and L. Huang. Second-harmonic Compensation Method and
Capacitor-voltage Time-sharing Control Scheme for a Double Conversion
UPS Rectifier. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and
Energy. Vol. 25, No.2, 2006, pp. 29-33.
- Shuai Zhang, Yingshuai Hao, Meng Wang, and Joe H. Chow. Multi-Channel Missing Data Recovery by Exploiting the Low-rank Hankel Structures. Accepted to IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP) 2017, Curaçao, Dutch Antilles, December 2017.
- Meng Wang, Joe H. Chow, Pengzhi Gao, Yingshuai Hao, Wenting Li, and Ren Wang. Recent Results of PMU Data Analytics by
Exploiting Low-dimensional Structures. Accepted to the 10th Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium – IREP’2017 Espinho, Portugal, August 2017.
- Wenting Li, Meng Wang, and Joe H. Chow. Fast Event Identification through Subspace Characterization of PMU Data in Power Systems. Accepted to IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting Chicago, IL, July 2017.
- Pengzhi Gao, Meng Wang, Joe Chow, Matthew Berger, and Lee M. Seversky. Matrix Completion with Columns in Union and
Sums of Subspaces. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- Yingshuai Hao, Meng Wang, and Joe Chow. Likelihood Analysis of Cyber Data Injection Attacks to
Power Systems. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- Yao Xie, Meng Wang, and Andrew Thompson. Sketching for Sequential Change-Point Detection. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- M. Wang, J. H. Chow,
P. Gao, X. T. Jiang, Y. Xia, S. G. Ghiocel, B.
Fardanesh, G. Stefopoulos,
Y. Kokai, N. Saito, and M. P. Razanousky. A Low-Rank Matrix approach for the
Analysis of Large Amounts of Synchrophasor
Data. Proc. of Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences (Runner-up for Best Paper in Electric Energy Systems Track), Kauai, Hawaii, Jan. 2015.
- Q. Wang, X. Shen, M.
Wang, and K. Boyer. Label Consistent Fisher Vectors. Proc. of
IEEE International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Stockholm,
Sweden, August 2014.