Department of Electrical, Computer
& Systems Engineering
Phone: 518.276.3842 Fax: 518-276-6261
ECSE Department, JEC 6024
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY, 12180
My journal and conference publications are listed below.
My publications can also be found at Google Scholar.
- Orlem L. D. Santos, Daniel Dotta, Meng Wang, Joe H. Chow, Ildemar C. Decker. Performance Analysis of a DNN Classifier for Power System Events using an Interpretability Method. Accepted to International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2021.
- Meng Wang, Joe H. Chow, Denis Osipov, Stavros Konstantinopoulos, Shuai Zhang, Evangelos Farantatos, and Mahendra Patel. Review of Low-Rank Data-Driven Methods Applied to Synchrophasor Measurement. IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy,
- Stavros Konstantinopoulos, Genevieve M. De Mijolla, Joe H. Chow, Hanoch Lev-Ari, and Meng Wang, Synchrophasor Missing Data Recovery via Data-Driven Filtering, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids, 11(5): 4321-4130, 2020.
- Yang Cao, Andrew Thompson, Meng Wang, and Yao Xie, Sketching for Sequential Change-Point Detection, accepted to EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing,
- Junbo Zhao, Lamine Mili, and Meng Wang, A Generalized False Data Injection Attacks Against
Power System Nonlinear State Estimator and Countermeasures, accepted to IEEE Transactions on
- M. Wang, Y. Liu, F.
Li, and L. Huang. Progressively Converging
Deadbeat Control for UPS Inverters. Advanced Technology of Electrical
Engineering and Energy. Vol. 26, No. 1, 2007, pp. 47-50.
- M. Wang, Y. Liu, Z.
Jiang, and L. Huang. Second-harmonic Compensation Method and
Capacitor-voltage Time-sharing Control Scheme for a Double Conversion
UPS Rectifier. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and
Energy. Vol. 25, No.2, 2006, pp. 29-33.
- Shuai Zhang, Meng Wang, Sijia Liu, Pin-Yu Chen and Jinjun Xiong, Why Lottery Ticket Wins? A Theoretical Perspective of Sample Complexity on Sparse Neural Networks, in Proc. of the Thirty-fifth Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) , 2021. (acceptance rate: 26%)
- Ren Wang, Kaidi Xu, Sijia Liu, Pin-Yu Chen, Tsui-Wei Weng, Chuang Gan, and Meng Wang, On fast adversarial robustness adaptation in model-agnostic meta-learning, in Proc. of International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2021. (acceptance rate: 28.7 %)
- Ren Wang, Meng Wang, Jinjun Xiong, Quantized Higher-Order Tensor Recovery by Exploring Low-Dimensional Structures, in Proc. of Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Pacific Grove, California, November 2020.
- Ren Wang, Sijia Liu, Pin-Yu Chen, Jinjun Xiong and Meng Wang, Practical Detection of Trojan Neural Networks: Data-Limited and Data-Free Cases, in Proc. of 2020 European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Glasgow, Scotland, August 2020. (acceptance rate: 26 %)
- Shuai Zhang, Meng Wang, Sijia Liu, Pin-Yu Chen and Jinjun Xiong, Guaranteed Convergence of Training Convolutional Neural Networks via Accelerated Gradient Descent, in Proc. 2020 54th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), Princeton, NJ, USA, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/CISS48834.2020.1570627111.
- Genevieve de Mijolla, Stavros Konstantinopoulos, Pengzhi Gao, Joe H. Chow, and Meng Wang. An Evaluation of Low-Rank Matrix Completion Algorithms for Synchrophasor Missing Data Recovery. Power Systems Computation Conference (PSCC) 2018, June 2018.
- Pengzhi Gao and Meng Wang. Dynamic Matrix Recovery from Partially Observed and Erroneous Measurements. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP) 2018, April 2018.
- Shuai Zhang, Yingshuai Hao, Meng Wang, and Joe H. Chow. Multi-Channel Missing Data Recovery by Exploiting the Low-rank Hankel Structures. IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP) 2017, Curaçao, Dutch Antilles, December 2017.
- Meng Wang, Joe H. Chow, Pengzhi Gao, Yingshuai Hao, Wenting Li, and Ren Wang. Recent Results of PMU Data Analytics by
Exploiting Low-dimensional Structures. The 10th Bulk Power Systems Dynamics and Control Symposium – IREP’2017 Espinho, Portugal, August 2017.
- Wenting Li, Meng Wang, and Joe H. Chow. Fast Event Identification through Subspace Characterization of PMU Data in Power Systems. IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting Chicago, IL, July 2017.
- Pengzhi Gao, Meng Wang, Joe Chow, Matthew Berger, and Lee M. Seversky. Matrix Completion with Columns in Union and
Sums of Subspaces. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- Yingshuai Hao, Meng Wang, and Joe Chow. Likelihood Analysis of Cyber Data Injection Attacks to
Power Systems. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- Yao Xie, Meng Wang, and Andrew Thompson. Sketching for Sequential Change-Point Detection. Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) 2015. Orlando, FL, Dec. 2015.
- M. Wang, J. H. Chow,
P. Gao, X. T. Jiang, Y. Xia, S. G. Ghiocel, B.
Fardanesh, G. Stefopoulos,
Y. Kokai, N. Saito, and M. P. Razanousky. A Low-Rank Matrix approach for the
Analysis of Large Amounts of Synchrophasor
Data. Proc. of Hawaii International Conference on System
Sciences (Runner-up for Best Paper in Electric Energy Systems Track), Kauai, Hawaii, Jan. 2015.
- Q. Wang, X. Shen, M.
Wang, and K. Boyer. Label Consistent Fisher Vectors. Proc. of
IEEE International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Stockholm,
Sweden, August 2014.